Job Description :
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
The HRBP will report directly to the HR in France and will work on a daily basis with our US COO.
1- For employees
* Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, aptitude exams and certifications, and training related to the expertise of the temp staffing business
* Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
* Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications
* Organizes new hire orientation and employee recognition programs
* Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development
* Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
* Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
* Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
* Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
* Define in collaboration with the COO a succession plan
2- For the temporary workers
* Attends and participates in temporary workers investigations if needed
* Ensures that Gojob policies around temporary workers have been presented and implemented at all client locations
*Conducts independent audits of client contract requirements and internal actions such as but not limited to background checks, drug screens, e-verify
* Reviews all survey feedback to determine if there is a gap of internal performance that could result in the need for training or retraining
*Performs other duties as assigned